Download Form GST ITC 04 Offline Utility
Downloading the FORM GST ITC 04 Offline Utility is a one-time activity, however, it may require an update in future if the Tool is updated at the GST Portal. Please check the version of the offline utility used by you with the one available for download on the GST Portal at regular intervals.
To download and install the FORM GST ITC 04 Offline Utility to prepare the FORM GST ITC 04 return offline, perform the following steps:
You can download the FORM GST ITC 04 Offline Utility from the Portal without login to the GST Portal.
- Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL.
- The GST Home page is displayed. Click the Downloads > Offline tools > ITC04 Offline Tool.
The download of the FORM GST ITC 04 Offline Tool usually takes 2-3 minutes to download depending on the Internet speed.
- Browse and select the location where you want to save the downloaded files.
In some machines, depending on your browser settings, the files are downloaded in the folder Downloads on your machine.
Installation of the FORM GST ITC 04 Offline Tool
Once the download of the FORM GST ITC 04 Offline Tool is complete, you need to unzip these downloaded files on your machine.
- Unzip the downloaded files and extract the files from the downloaded zip folder ITC_04_Offline.zip. Zip folder consists of the ITC_04_Offline file as shown in the screenshot below.
- Double click the ITC_04_Offline file.
- Click the Enable Content button in the excel sheet.
This Excel workbook template has 4 worksheets:
1. Help Instructions – Contains introduction and help instructions
- Import data from file: Import and edit existing JSON file
- Generate file to upload: Generate JSON file from the data entered in Sheet 3 & 4
3. Mfg_to_JW – Enter details of inputs /capital goods sent for job-work
4. JW_to_Mfg – Enter details of inputs/ capital goods received back from job worker or enter details of inputs / capital goods sent out from job workers premises